Review the California Colleges website for details about colleges and financial aid.
- College entrance exams: SAT and ACT
- Take end of junior year and if necessary, in October or November of senior year. These cost approximately $55 each to take. Put your college choices on your SAT and ACT registration so they will receive your scores.
- You must be A-G ready! Any D’s or F’s received in high school A-G classes must be repeated with a C or better. See your counselor.
- Apply to college during October and November of your senior year. Applications cost $55 to $75 each.
- Put your college choices on your FAFSA application, Cal Grant and/or Dream Act applications.